- Reviews (0)
- wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is an extremely potent bead symbolized by Lord Ganesha, the younger son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. This Rudraksha works much like its ruling God Ganesh or as he is popularly known Vighanharta or Vighaneshwar. Eight Face Rudraksha confers upon the wearer wealth and prosperity by removing all obstacles from his path. Many of us face lot of problems in all our endeavors. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha helps by making the road to success without strife and tribulations. Since the ruling planet of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is Rahu, all the malefic effects of this particular planet are removed from the wearer’s life. The negative effects of Rahu work much like those of Shani and the Eight Mukhi Rudraksha removes all the negativity from the person’s life. Be it financial constraints, instability in mental condition or physical diseases, Eight Mukhi Rudraksha benefits one and all. It should be worn after following proper rituals and doing prayers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
1. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha helps in curing nervous system disorders.
2. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha cures disorders of the prostate gland, lungs, and gastrointestinal problems.
3. Eight Face Rudraksha helps combat sudden fall in status.
4. This Rudraksha bead confers upon the wearer fame and material luxuries.
5. Eight Face Rudraksha absolves the wearer from the sins of lying.
6. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha cures all diseases of eyes, skin, and bones.
7. The wearer is protected from snake bites because of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
8. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha provides stability and peace.
How to wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
The best time to wear this rudraksha is Saturday or Monday morning during the Brahma Muhurat time.
Keep the rudraksha on a plate and decorate with sandal paste and flowers. Sit facing the east or north direction for the puja.
To energize this rudraksha, chant the Bheej mantra ‘Om Hum Namah’ 108 times during Brahma Muhurat.
Wear one bead of eight mukhi rudraksha in the neck stringing it in a red thread. Alternatively, it can also be kept in the place of worship.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
This rudraksha can be capped with silver, gold or pancha dhatu and can be combined with any other gem for your rashi.
Never indulge in sex, immoral acts, drinking alcohol, falsehood and non-vegetarian eating while wearing this bead.
Visit Shiva temples on Mondays and Saturdays or perform Shiva puja in home on any one or both these days in a weak.