Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by Lord Surya. Like his light spreads in the entire world every morning, the wearer of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha too appears like the Sun. His intelligence and brilliance radiate across to all the people he meets. 12 Mukhi Rudraksha is said to contain the blessings of all the Gods. The wearer gets blessings equal to those attained after performing Gomedha and Ashwamedha yagyas. Twelve Face Rudraksha dispels the fear of death and showers material luxuries and spiritual gains on the person wearing it. The person wearing this Rudraksha can never be poor. Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is best suited for those in the administrative capacities like politicians, businessmen and those who chase fame. 12 Mukhi Rudraksha protects the wearer from all kinds of mental and physical traumas. It is specifically helpful for Vaastu and black magic problems.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha removes all sins, especially those incurred by killing animals.
2. 12 Mukhi Rudraksha cures cardiac and blood pressure issues.
3. Twelve Face Rudraksha is helpful in treating skin and mental disorders.
4. Diseases of the intestines, stomach and digestive issues too are taken care of by wearing Twelve Face Rudraksha.
5. Diabetes and bone disorders too can be cured with Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha.
6. Twelve Face Rudraksha is very useful for children.
7. Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha cures pancreatic disorders and psychosomatic diseases as well.
8. 12 Mukhi Rudraksha can treat liver problems, hepatitis, and gallbladder cancer.
9. Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha ensures financial stability and material gains.
Always ensure you get the genuine twelve mukhi rudraksha and not a fake one.
You can cap it with silver or gold and use a red thread to string it.
The best day to wear it is Monday or Sunday.
During Brahma Muhurat, sit facing the east direction and do puja to the sacred bead before wearing.
Energize the twelve mukhi rudraksha by applying sandal paste and chanting the mantra ‘Om Kraum Sraum Raum Namah’ and ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ 108 times each.
12 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
In the morning, take bath and stand facing the sun. Do Surya Namaskar on a daily basis chanting the Bheeja mantra ‘Aum Kraum’ and ‘Sraum Raum Suryaya Namah’.
Do not utter falsehood or indulge in drinking alcohol, sex and consuming non-vegetarian foods while wearing this rudraksha.
Visit Shiva temples on Mondays and offer charities to the needy.