Seven Mukhi Rudraksh
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
1. Chant the Bheej mantra ‘Om Hoom Namah’ at least nine times in the morning and evening.
2. Never tell lies or indulge in drinking liquor, consuming non-vegetarian foods and wicked deeds while wearing this rudraksha.
3. Visit Shiva temples on Mondays and Saturdays or perform Lord Shiva’s puja at home on these days.
- Reviews (0)
- wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is best suited for businessmen, servicemen, orators, and writers apart from the common man. Relating to the seven seas, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha transfers the calm of the passive sea waters to the wearer. It is especially beneficial for those suffering from financial constraints or unstable mental condition. Seven Face Rudraksha exhibits maximum benefit once it is worn after following proper rituals and doing prayers and is worn with a red thread.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
1. Seven Mukhi Rudraksha helps in curing stomach and liver problems
2. 7 Mukhi Rudraksha treats the issue of acidity, chronic digestive issues and gastrointestinal problems.
3. Seven Face Rudraksha cures impotency, sexual problems and increases sperm count.
4. This Rudraksha bead confers upon the wearer the advantage of attention from opposite sex.
5. Seven Face Rudraksha helps treat paralysis.
6. Mukhi Rudraksha cures lung diseases.
7. Various pains and aches of muscles, bones and joints due to arthritis are cured by Seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
8. Seven Mukhi Rudraksha works wonders for leukaemia and cardiac problems.
1. For best results, string two beads of seven Mukhi Rudraksha in a black thread and wear it.
2. The best day to wear it is either Saturday or Monday morning during Brahma Muhurat.
3. Sit facing east or north direction. Keep the seven Mukhi on a plate and apply sandal paste over the bead.
4. Chant the Bheej Mantra ‘Om Hoom Namah’ 108 times to energize the rudraksha and wear it after touching the feet of Lord Shiva’s idol or picture.